Completion of the pre-registration form is a reservation for a spot but not a guarantee; we must ensure there is space available in the grade you have requested. The registrar for the school will call you and verify availability. If space is available, Enrollment will be complete once all documents have been received upon your scheduled visit at the school and signed off on.
Please note the list of documents at the bottom of the form below that you will need to bring to the school to complete the registration.
The Sequoia Admin Staff
Please bring copies of the following when you come to the school to complete your registration process:
- Legal Immunization Forms
- Withdraw Slip from Previous School
- Standardized Testing Results
- Birth Certificate or Social Security Card (Copy for Our Files)
- Special Education Records (if applicable)
- Legal Documents regarding status of Child’s Custody